Do you want a career where you get to work with great people and enjoy knowing that what you do benefits an organization that makes a positive difference in your community?
Employment Status: Full-time, non-exempt
Reports to: ReStore Manager
Assists the ReStore Manager in administrative and operational functions of the Habitat for Humanity ReStore. Supports the ReStore Manager in achieving operational, financial, administrative, volunteer, and customer goals. Promotes the overall mission of Habitat for Humanity through the ReStore.
· Opening and closing of the ReStore for scheduled daily hours. General oversight of store operations and volunteer management in coordination with other team members.
· Daily sales/cash register reconciliation and deposits.
· Recruiting, training, onboarding and ensuring proper supervision, retention and recognition of volunteers.
· Scheduling regular continuing education and training for staff members.
· Producing daily and weekly truck schedules for pickups and deliveries and coordinating schedules with Donation Ambassador.
· Assist ReStore Manager and Communications Director in developing and/or implementing marketing and public relations campaigns for increasing donations and sales.
· Ensuring store policies and procedures are followed.
· Assisting Floor Manager with pricing, merchandising and organization of merchandise on the floor.
· Assist donation receiving staff and volunteers to maintain orderly flow of items in back room and donation drop-off area outside.
· Provide exceptional customer, donor and volunteer service.
· An approachable, professional and friendly demeanor.
· Strong leadership, organizational and motivational skills.
· Ability to make effective decisions and solve problems independently and effectively.
· Ability to work collaboratively with and among diverse populations and personalities.
· Demonstrated ability to manage people and projects successfully.
· Flexibility to adapt to a changing and dynamic work environment and manage potentially stressful situations.
· Computer literate, detailed and thorough.
· Ability to lift 50 pounds.
· Commitment to a safe working environment.
· Commitment to Habitat for Humanity’s mission and principles.
· Must be able to work Tuesdays-Fridays 9am-6pm and Saturdays 9am-4pm.
· Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience required.