Tasks will vary with each volunteer opportunity but may include the following:
- Provide general assistance to customers
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of aisles and merchandise
- Staging donated items
- Package and label incoming donations
- Stocking the sales floor shelves
- Friendly and helpful attitude
- Willingness to help a diverse customer base
- Outgoing personality
- Ability to lift 25 pounds/team lift when necessary
- Ability to work in a warehouse environment
- Ability to stay on your feet for an extended period of time
- No prior volunteer experience is necessary
- Volunteers must complete the ReStore orientation prior to volunteering
- Volunteers age 14 and older are welcome
Wednesday through Saturday
- 8:45 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
- 12:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
2 to 3 volunteers needed per shift